TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE IN EARLY NOVEMBER
St. John’s newest holiday tradition, join us for our 4th annual light festival. The Garden will be glowing once again with a spectacular light display. Take a winter evening stroll, sip hot chocolate and warm yourself by the fire.
Come and see the Garden in a new light and leave Merry & Bright!
Tickets are limited and are available for purchase online. Tickets will be available at the door if the evening has not already sold out online.
All Ticket Prices Include Tax:
$13.00 – Adult 18+
$7.00 – Child/Student – Ages 3-17
$35.00 – Family Ticket – 2 Adults, 3 children
Please note, doors will open at 5 pm, and last admittance will be at 7:30 pm, finishing up for the evening at 8 pm. The shuttle bus will be at the Marine Institute at 4:30pm and ready to leave at 4:45pm. The last bus will return at 8:15pm. Hours are subject to change.
What to Expect:
– This is a magical, winter walking experience where you will:
– See our new puffins display!
– Walk through a caterpillar of lights
– See sparkling lights and glowing candles
– Purchase hot chocolate, cider and treats!
– Take a family picture in our glamorous gazebo
– Spot our Christmas Gnomes
– Stop by our Garden Gift Shop for some great Christmas gift ideas
– And more!
For a stress-free evening, please park at the Marine Institute (155 Ridge Road) and take a free shuttle to the festival. Don’t forget to sing carols on your shuttle ride!
Don’t forget to read our FAQs on our website! https://www.mun.ca/botgarden/register/specialevents/merrybright/